National Color Day is observed annually on October 22 . This day was created as a day to learn how colors influence our mood, productivity and behavior in our everyday lives.
Color has long been used to create feelings of coziness or spaciousness. However, how people are affected by different color stimuli varies from person to person.
Color can carry specific meaning.
Different colors are perceived to mean different things. Following is one rendition of perceived meaning of different colors in the United States.
- Red: Excitement – Love – Strength
- Yellow: Competence – Happiness
- Green: Good Taste – Envy – Relaxation
- Blue: Corporate – High Quality
- Pink: Sophistication – Sincerity
- Violet/Purple: Authority – Power
- Brown: Ruggedness
- Black: Grief – Fear
- White: Happiness – Purity.
AMAZING SPRAY PAINTING !!! (BARCELONA 2015) “La Rambla”