“The silence speaks; listen to what I didn’t say today.” Rachel Wolchin
Keep this in mind when you are trying to understand what silence is truly trying to say.
The reality is that silence often times speak for us whenever we do not have the words for a certain situation. The hard part about the silence is that we truly never know what the silence means on the surface.
For today’s inspiration, we will look at the following:
- What is silence?
- What goes wrong with silence?
- What is your silence trying to tell the world?
- What are the answers to silence?
Now that we have the questions, let’s find the answers!
What is silence?
Merriam-Webster has defined silence for us as:
- A lack of sound or noise.
- A situation, state, or period of time in which people do not talk.
- A situation or state in which someone does not talk about…
View original post 1,030 more words