e988c3b75efa59f25783a11c000d6682 copy

WE AT BE LIKE WATER BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL PART OF THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE, SO WE WANTED TO REACH OUT TO OUR FRIENDS & FANS TO SAY WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT

AND WE WANT TO GIVE BACK BY SHARING YOUR OWN THOUGHTS, STORIES OR IDEAS ON OUR SITE.

SO, IF YOU HAVE A STORY OR TOPIC YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH US, JUST LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION WITH A LINK TO YOUR TOPIC AND WE WILL POST IT ON BLW,

OF COURSE THE TOPIC HAS TO BE SHARED WITH OUR OWN PHILOSOPHIES. THANK YOU AGAIN!

TO MAXIMIZE YOUR POSTING TO BEEN SEEN BY A LOT OF PEOPLE, WE WILL ALSO POST YOUR STORIES TO ALL OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES TO BE SEEN BY THOUSANDS OF FANS!!!

Make up to $1,000 or More a Week w/ Being a Lyft Driver

Enter this Referral Code when Applying: SISYPHUS1

12 comments on “This is your Chance to Post on BLW!!! – Share your Thoughts, Stories & Ideas with us!!!

1. Enchantalez says:

What is the last day to submit the post? I have just begun putting some ideas together for a topic about how individual ideas and thoughts affected a larger mass of people/non-people around the world. But I have not started writing, so this could be my motivation to start working on it asap. A date would be helpful though. Thank you!

2. Hey BLW friends! I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to interview the legendary producer, Mr. Robert Watts. He worked on Star Wars, Indiana Jones, James Bond, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and many more influential and beloved films. I already knew he would be an awesome dude – but I had no idea HOW awesome he is. You can read my interview with him here: http://wp.me/p7bLGd-CY (I dare you not to be charmed by him too).

Thanks for creating and sharing so many great pieces!

~ Toronto Film Files

3. flashlight batteries says:

Hey BLW friends, I appreciate the opportunity to share my poetry blog dedicated to bringing light to people struggling in the dark with depression, anxiety, illness or loss. Please share this poem called Years of Isolation – https://flashlightbatteries.wordpress.com/2016/09/03/years-of-isolation/
    Keep on blogging.

4. Dragthepen says:

“The Waiting Game”, J. R. Floyd, details the relationship myths that women hear about through the generations. Women are taught that men are not attracted to strong women, and that a woman’s primary role in society is to get the man and keep him interested. Women have to follow the riles of the game to be successful, Rules one, use prime bait. Rule two, catch the man. Rule three, keep the man no matter what characteristics he possesses. Any rules after that, the men play the rest of the game. Therefore, if this task in not completed-we fail as women. THE WAIT IS OVER. NOW ON AMAZON. HAPPY READING.

amazon.com/author/rahshemahfloyd

5. I appreciate BLW for providing this opportunity! I want to offer this question for the BLW community: What is your silence trying to tell the world? I think this is a question to dig into because there is a lot that our silence is trying to say, but you cannot recognize it and the world does not understand it, it will remain unheard by the world. https://michaeljfite.com/2016/09/20/what-is-your-silence-trying-to-tell-the-world/

6. abbesroad says:

I blog about life, love and the pursuit of many things, but mostly happiness. https://abbesroad.wordpress.com/2016/09/16/bubbles-of-excitement/

7. mjwriter says:

I’m sorry if I ask too much, but it sure helps me when you reblog my blogs, and I sure do appreciate it. https://mjwriter.com/2016/09/24/do-we-honor-those-in-our-home/

8. sjs883 says:

Thanks so much for the opportunity to share & also read such fantastic blogs from others. 🙂