jbareham_160818_1191_0006.0

The Emperor Has No Balls from Indecline on Vimeo.

16 comments on “Artsy Fartsy – Naked Donald Trump Statue – What are your thoughts on the art piece?

1. […] Source: Artsy Fartsy – Naked Donald Trump Statue – What are your thoughts on the art piece? […]

2. I find it incredibly amusing.

3. Help! Time to build a wall around Donald Trump. (LOL)

4. inkdropk says:

Thoughts ? Did you have to (Really ?) πŸ™‚

5. bulank9344 says:

Really could have passed on that image. Pretty traumatized. Clothes he needs clothes.

6. Dragthepen says:

Regardless to the masses who do not agree with Trumps views, the joke will be on them if he makes it to the white house.

7. Jey says:

LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. he does need clothes. this “art” is IMHO less artsy than fartsy. but as I’ve already said I don’t like any of the “majority vote” candidates. so lets not see any “Mrs Clinton has balls” “art” either. PLEASE.

9. Heartafire says:

I find it childish and vulgar…just like him.

10. Jack Dowd says:

I HATE Trump and although the statue did make me laugh it is stooping down to his level. Who build it and how did they do so in secret?

11. reynab says:

They should have made one of Hillary just to make it fair..maybe Gepeto pulling the strings. All in all, people need to come up with more say ideas like I don’t know vote. It just might be all relative.

12. Samantha says:

My first thought at seeing that picture there was: “Ooh, that’s a scary butt!”