- 1 lb diced bacon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄3cup flour
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups milk
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2(8 ounce) cupsshredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels.
- Drain, reserving 1/3 cup drippings.
- In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Bring to boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in greased 13x9x2″ baking dish.
- Layer with four noodles, a third of the egg and bacon, cheese and sauce.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- *Can be made the night before and refrigerated.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake as above.