There goes my Diet!!! – S’mores Oreos (What are your Vices?)

smores

Credit: Michael De Souza

According to the LA TimesNabisco’s newest flavor includes a graham cracker-flavored cookie with a chocolate-marshmallow creme filling.  Think s’mores that have been sitting out overnight. Still good, just cold.

The cookie taste likes a graham cracker, and the filling a mix of chocolate and the classic Oreo creme. Before you know it, you’ve eaten half the bag.

Looking back at some of Nabisco’s recent Oreo flavors, including red velvet, watermelon, fruit punch and limeade, it’s safe to say the s’mores cookies are a step in the right direction.

la-dd-smores-oreos-20150518-001

AMY SCATTERGOOD / LOS ANGELES TIMES

The new Oreos will be available starting May 22 for a limited time and retail for $4.49.

Make up to $800 or More a Week w/ Being a Lyft Driver

Enter this Referral Code when Applying: SISYPHUS1

12 comments on “There goes my Diet!!! – S’mores Oreos (What are your Vices?)

1. ReyShelley says:

Oh no! Why would you show me this!! I can’t handle it!

2. Eating and sleeping are my vices. But gluttony has no chance to get me because I only buy and take home each day exactly what I’m going to eat therefore when the food is finished there is no temptation in the house. Moreover I would never buy a packet of biscuits or anything in bulk because I know that I would finish them all in one go.

3. gh0stpupp3t says:

@Rey LOL

My weakness has to be either chips or samosas…. hell, I love them both. XD

4. with raspberrie filling…

5. paws2smile says:

Mmmmmmm… My vices are chocolate. And Mello Yello (soda pop). Hehe! 🙂

6. Mr. Wapojif says:

Crisps. Chips. Sweets. Chocolate. I don’t eat them much, though. When I get older I intend to GORGE on them and let myself really go.

7. Nymerias says:

Damn, they really need to quit tempting me with this limited flavors! First Red Velvet now S’mores!! Stop the madness!!

8. lalexshelle says:

My forever vice is double stuffed Oreos. Sigh. My temporary vice is kettle corn.

9. kafflick22 says:

Reblogged this on *Kiss* and TELL stories and commented:
    OMG I need this in my life!

10. Yeah, the s’more frap at Starbucks is a diet-killer!

11. nraidah says:

ive never had smores and ive never seen this. PLS SEND ONE MY WAY.