1. The Gym Selfie (Because the checkin isn’t enough.)
2. The Pet Selfie (If you want to post a picture of your pet, post a picture of your pet.)
3. The Car Selfie AKA The Seatbelt Selfie (You LITERALLY got in the car and thought, “I look so good today, I better let everyone know before I put this thing in drive and head to my shift at the Olive Garden.”)
If you can combine the Seatbelt Selfie with the beloved Shirtless Selfie like this unattractive fella below, you..are…GOLD.
4. The Blurry Selfie (Why?)
5. The Just Woke Up Selfie
Yeah right you just woke up.
6. Or even worse, the Pretending to Be Asleep Selfie. (We know you’re not asleep, asshole. You took the damn picture.)
7. The Add a Kid Selfie (Extra points for a C-section scar.)
8. The Hospital Selfie (A rare gem. The more tubes you have hooked up to you, the better.)
9. The “I’m On Drugs” Selfie (This looker below also qualifies as theLook At My New Haircut Selfie.)
10. The Duck Face Selfie (Hey girls. This doesn’t make you prettier. It makes you look stupid and desperate. If that’s what you’re going for, carry on.)
11. The Pregnant Belly Selfie (Send this to your family and friends, not the entire Internet.)
And yes, that’s a pregnant belly duck face selfie. It’s the unicorn of awful selfies.
12. The “I’m a Gigantic Whore” Selfie
Nice phone case, by the way.
13. The “I Have Enough Money to Fly On an Airplane” Selfie (AND I own earbuds.)
14. The 3D Selfie. (It takes talent…along with class.)
15. The Say Something That Has Nothing To Do With Anything Selfie(You had a great night? Oh.)
16. The “I Live In Filth” Selfie (We all make messes, but if you’re going to post your living quarters on the World Wide Web, pick up your damn room.)
Eva Gaëlle Green born 5 July 1980) is a French actress. Green started her career in theatre before making her film debut in 2003 in Bernardo Bertolucci‘s controversial film The Dreamers. Green achieved international recognition when she appeared in Ridley Scott‘sKingdom of Heaven (2005), and portrayed Vesper Lynd in the James Bond film Casino Royale (2006). In 2006, Green was awarded the BAFTA Rising Star Award. Since 2006, Green has starred in independent films Womb (2010), Perfect Sense (2011), and Cracks (2011). She has also appeared in the television series Camelot (2011), and playedAngelique Bouchard in Tim Burton‘s big-screen adaptation of Dark Shadows (2012). In 2014, she played Artemisia in 300 sequel, 300: Rise of an Empire, and will star as Ava Lord inFrank Miller‘s and Robert Rodriguez‘s Sin City sequel, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.
In 2007, Green was voted the 6th sexiest movie star of all-time by Empire magazine. Empire also listed her character, Vesper Lynd as the 9th sexiest female character in cinema history. In 2011, Los Angeles Times Magazine listed Green at No. 18 for their 50 most beautiful women in film. In 2012 she was listed no.57 in AfterEllen Hot 100. In April 2012, Shalom Life ranked her Number 2 on its list of “the 50 most talented, intelligent, funny, and gorgeous Jewish women in the world”
Green considers herself nerdy: “When people first meet me, they find me very cold. I keep myself at a distance, and I think that’s why I’m so drawn to acting. It allows me to wear a mask”. She lives alone and, by her own account, leads a low-key life when she’s not working. When asked in an interview what would people be surprised to find out about her, she responded “I guess people would be surprised to find out that I am a bit of a homebody. I do not like clubbing or going to wild parties. After a day of shooting, I love to come home and relax by the fire with a glass of wine and a good book. Boring, huh?”
Eva is our #WCW because she is beautiful, smart and sexy, wrapped in a super bad-ass actresses. She plays these wonderful female roles where she has as much power as the men in the film. She is willing to express herself physical and spirtually in each role. Plus, she doesn’t mind nudity because she has so much confindence in herself. That’s the sexist thing I believe in women if they can be confident about themselves. Eva Green has plenty of confidence in herself which you can see her swagger. You can check her new show Penny Dreadful on Showtime every Sunday night.