Jeetly provided this passionate video about inspiring women to be the best they can be so we have created this video to help women to find their calling in life. As a clothing brand, we dress women for success. Our clothes are designed to make women confident, classy, chic and above all feminine.
These women exhibit no fear to get where they want, they are strong willed, ambitious and disciplined. This video fails to disappoint on how to find your calling in life, the motivational speeches shown here inspire and change the way you will think about yourself. Celebrities and famous women from the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Hilary Clinton, Michelle Obama, new billionaire Sheryl Sandberg, Margaret Thatcher and JK Rowling give speeches that inspire you to make a difference. Brief videos of Beyonce in concert, Eva Longoria, Lady Gaga crying, Anjolina Jolie with tears, J-Lo, Adele and Serena Williams.
Don’t get me wrong, as a single guy I love technology and any tech that gets to meet new single hot women is a plus for me. So, when I heard Hilary Duff aka Lizzie McGuire was on Tinder I was super excited, but let’s face it, even though she says she wants to date a normal guy, there’s no chance.
According to USA Today, she downloaded Tinder as a joke with all of her friends.
She told Ryan Seacrest that she’s gone out with her first Tinder dude, Tom, to a bowling alley. He brought a friend and she brought friends, because, as she said, “I had my Tinder training wheels for my first date.”
Though Seacrest was dubious about the dating app, telling Duff, “It’s never gonna happen. You cannot meet the love of your life on Tinder,” Duff is still going for it and wants to fall in love. And probably not with an actor.
Already, she has a date planned with another regular guy. She told Seacrest she’s going to this one solo, and she’ll call in to the show Thursday to report back.
Are you on Tinder? How do you feel about using Apps or Dating internet sites to find love or dates?
Photo Credit: All Voices
Gavin McInnes, a writer and former co-founder of Vice Media, made the inflammatory comments Thursday evening while on “Hannity” along with attorney and Fox News analyst Tamara Holder.
“Women do earn less in American because they choose to,” he said. “They would rather go to their daughter’s piano recital than stay all night at work, working on a proposal, so they end up earning less. They’re less ambitious.”
“What?” replied an incredulous Holder.
“This is sort of God’s way — this is nature’s way — of saying women should be at home with the kids,” he said. “They’re happier there.”
“If you were a real feminist you would support housewives and see them as the heroes and women who work wasting their time,” he told her.
“Why am I sitting here?” Holder asked at one point.
“You’re making a mistake,” he responded. “You would be much happier at home with a husband and children.”
Even host Sean Hannity did a face palm at that comment. “Oh boy,” he said, laughing.
“Sean, this isn’t funny,” Holder said.
McInnes has a history of making misogynistic comments. Earlier this year, he said on “Hannity” that women shouldn’t go on spring break because they “aren’t as strong as men — they can’t even hold their booze as well as men.”
And in 2013, he said on HuffPost Live that feminism has made women less happy, and being in the work place has made them miserable.
“Women are forced to pretend to be men. They’re feigning this toughness,” he said. “They’re miserable. Study after study has shown that feminism has made women less happy. They’re not happy in the work force, for the most part.”
Give us your thoughts on his comments? Is he right?
The Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman has called for the legalisation of cannabis “across the board” and spoken of his own positive experiences using the drug for pain relief.
Freeman, 77, was badly injured in a 2008 car accident which shattered bones in his left arm, shoulder and elbow. He told the Daily Beast that marijuana was the only substance which helped.
“My first wife got me into it many years ago,” he says in an interview with The Daily Beast. “How do I take it? However it comes! I’ll eat it, drink it, smoke it, snort it! This movement is really a long time coming, and it’s getting legs—longer legs.”
Freeman, 77, was in a car accident seven years ago that left him with nerve damage in his left hand. He wears a compression glove to prevent blood pooling.
He points to the glove. “Marijuana has many useful uses,” he says. “I have fibromyalgia pain in this arm, and the only thing that offers any relief is marijuana.”
He adds, “They’re talking about kids who have grand mal seizures, and they’ve discovered that marijuana eases that down to where these children can have a life. That right there, to me, says, ‘Legalize it across the board!'”
He continues: “And what negative effects does it have? Look at Woodstock 1969. They said, ‘We’re not going to bother them or say anything about smoking marijuana,’ and not one problem or fight.”
During Diane Sawyer’s 20/20 special last night with Bruce Jenner, the historic two-hour interview covered a variety of topics, including how his family reacted, when he began to cross-dress, what his three ex-wives knew, and more.
- The First Time He Tried on a Dress Was 8 or 9 Years Old “I marked the closet so when I put it back, I had put everything back in the exact same spot so I wouldn’t get caught. And at that time, I didn’t know why I was doing it, besides it just made me feel good,” the 65-year-old said of trying on his mother Esther’s dresses. He would also sneak out in her clothes. “I would put a scarf over my head because my hair was short.”
- The First Person He Told Was First His Wife Chrystie Scott The pair, who share son Burt and daughter Cassandra, were married from 1972 to 1981. “I didn’t go heavily into it back then. I said, these are my issues, this is what I deal with. I think [I said], ‘Oh I do a little cross-dressing, a little of this, a little of that,” he told Sawyer. “Like most women they think, ‘Oh I can fix that. I’s going to be okay.’ Nurturing. I never really hardcore said, ‘Look, I don’t know if I’m going to make it in this male gender here my entire life.'” (His second marriage with Linda Thompson failed partially because of his gender transition.)
- His Gender Identity is Separate from His Sexual Orientation “I was never attracted to the guys — the sexuality was totally different from what I’m dealing with. I’m not gay. As far as I know, I’m heterosexual. I’ve never been with a guy,” he said. “Sexuality is who you’re personally attracted to, who turns you on, male or female. But gender identity has to do with who you are as a person and your soul and who you identify with inside.”
- His Sister Pam Jenner Kept His Secret for 30 Years “He told me he had always felt that he should’ve been a girl. I said what? I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t understand it,” she told Sawyer. “I didn’t understand really what he was saying and then he told me, ‘I used to dress up in your clothes when no one was around.’ I gathered myself together. Okay, we can handle this. My big, gorgeous brother felt like he was always a girl.”
- He Began Transitioning in the ’80s Jenner would often cross-dress and converse with others following his motivational speeches. “I would walk off the stage and I would feel like a liar. I would say, ‘You just got no guts,'” he told Sawyer. “And then literally [I would] go up into the hotel room, change clothes, and go out and walk around.”
- Kris Jenner and Him Might Still Be Together If It Weren’t For His Transition The star believes that he and the Kardashian matriarch, who share daughters Kendall and Kyle, might still be married if if weren’t for his gender transition. (Kris filed for divorce in September 2014 after 22 years of marriage.) He also was on hormones when they first met and was a 36B bra size. “We never went to therapy. We tried to deal with it on our own,” he said, noting that Kris caught him wearing dresses. “It was tough on her. Kris is a good woman I got no complaints with her. Honestly, if she would’ve been really good with it and understanding, we’d probably still be together.”
- His Daughters Caught Him Wearing Women’s Clothes Jenner said Kim Kardashian walked away and drove for a bit after she found him cross-dressing one time. He texted her to see if she was okay, but the two didn’t speak much about it afterward. Kendall and Kylie’s laptop, which was on security mode, also caught him changing. “They came home and turned on their computer and — oh my god, it was me,” he recalled. “It was the only full-length mirror in the house.”
- He Was Terrified to Tell His Children the Truth Jenner struggled to tell his 10 children and stepchildren about his transition, and told son Brandon Jenner first. “[I said] that I’ll always be there and I’m not going anywhere,” he said. Brandon added to Sawyer: “I feel like I’m getting an upgraded version of my dad, of a parent.” Kim has also been the most supportive, and it’s been the toughest for Khloe Kardashian to deal with. He later commented on how he felt about hiding the truth while filming Keeping Up With the Kardashians. “I had the story. We’ve done 425 episodes I think, over almost 8 years now and the entire run I kept thinking to myself, ‘Oh my god. This whole thing, the one real, true story in the family was the one I was hiding and nobody knew about it.'”
- He Contemplated Suicide One of Jenner’s darkest moments was when it was leaked to paparazzi that he had plastic surgery to shave down his Adam’s Apple in 2014. “I thought, wouldn’t the easiest thing to do right now — and I could see where people get to that — is go in the room, get a gun, boom. Pain’s over, it’s done, go to a better place. And I thought, nah. I can’t do something like that. I mean, I want to know how this story ends.”
- Sawyer’s Interview Will Be Jenner’s Last as Bruce In time, Jenner – who said he’s a Republican and Christian – will next reintroduce himself to society as a woman. “I’m saying goodbye to people’s perception of me and who I am,” he said. “I’m not saying goodbye to me because this has always been me.” Sawyer also noted that the star did express interest to do another interview next year.
Credit: ABC News
What are your thoughts on Bruce Jenner & the Kardashian Family?
Most celebrity interviews aren’t meant to be challenging. The actor, actress, or director wants to promote their movie, you want to talk to Iron Man about getting paid to smash things for a living, or whatever. When an informal chat that begins with questions about being a fan of superheroes as a child gets too real, though, the interviewee might walk out on the interviewer.
That’s what happened between Channel 4 News presenter Krishnan Guru-Murthy and Robert Downey, Jr., when Guru-Murthy awkwardly brought up the Avengers‘ star’s “colourful past.” Go six minutes into the clip, and you see RDJ’s breathing get heavier as Guru-Murthy nervously asks whether he’s “free” from drinking and drugs. Downey think it’s getting “too Diane Sawyer,” and he bails.
Which brings me to the point that you should never bring up Ironman’s Father!!!
Do you think he made a good call in walking out? What would have you’ve done if you were in RDJ’s situation?
WE AT BE LIKE WATER BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL PART OF THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE, SO WE WANTED TO REACH OUT TO OUR FRIENDS & FANS TO SAY WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT
AND WE WANT TO GIVE BACK BY SHARING YOUR OWN THOUGHTS, STORIES OR IDEAS ON OUR SITE.
SO, IF YOU HAVE A STORY OR TOPIC YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH US, JUST LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION WITH A LINK TO YOUR TOPIC AND WE WILL POST IT ON BLW,
OF COURSE THE TOPIC HAS TO BE SHARED WITH OUR OWN PHILOSOPHIES. THANK YOU AGAIN!
The NCAA doesn’t pay athletes because they consider them amateurs. The NCAA considers them amateurs because they don’t get paid. This great from
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver talks about how the NCAA gets a ton of money from profiting off these athletes but the athletes themselves do not get a single dime.
Give us your thoughts, should college athletes get paid when everyone else is profiting off their image?