WRITTEN BY RYAN FU @FU_BEATZ
7 Days in Hell Review
Spoiler Alert – Andy Samberg does kill someone…kinda.
First off, congrats to Novak Djokovic for winning his third Wimbledon title and Serena Williams for dominating the women’s tennis game earning her 100th Wimbledon title or whatever it is because she’s just kicking everyone’s ass. That just happened last weekend, which a lot people watched these great athletes be the very best at their sport at a historic and timeless tournament called Wimbledon. Everyone knows that tennis is seen to be less aggressive than other sports, where finesse and agility is valued more than strength and power. The game of tennis is seen to be more of a classy and respectable sport to play just like the historic and strict Wimbledon tournament, where the players are expected to follow strict rules down to their all white uniforms and all players must show great manners because Wimbledon is seen to be the royalty of the tennis game, which sometimes actual royalty like the Queen of England checks out the games. So, when I saw the trailers of 7 days of Hell starring Andy Samberg and Kit Harington, I had to see the HBO made for tv movie because it fucking breaks not also all the tennis rules and all the rules in general. Here are the reasons why you need to see this shit immediately.
- Andy Samberg, who plays Aaron Williams the adopted brother of Serena and Venus Williams. He is an absolute maniac with his button down sleeveless Jordache tennis attire. He’s literally from the streets. He does all the drugs and bangs all the girls & guys he wants too, plus he fucking killed a man during a tennis match. This might be the best performance I’ve ever seen from Samberg, plus that “Fuck Tennis 4 Ever,” tattoo is fucking amazing.
- Kit Harington, who is primarily known from the acclaimed fantasy drama, Game of Thrones, plays the very serious Jon Snow. It’s simply amazing to watch him playing someone funny or at least a character, who is totally ridiculous that he is laughable in every scene. He plays Charles Poole, a young tennis prodigy that has a child’s brain that’s been damaged. To see Harington go all out putting himself out there trying to funny was so great.
- The chemistry between Samberg and Harington is comedy gold. It was like watching two drunk infants fight. They were both willing to anything to get a laugh. And I mean anything.
- The color commentary was hysterical as well with the likes of Serena Williams, David Copperfield, Chris Evert, John McEnroe and Jim Lampley.
If you are still not impressed by the reasons I’ve given on why you should watch 7 Days of Hell? Well, I thought the best part of the movie was the banter between Harington and the Queen of England was too fucking much. It’s just a ridiculous and fun movie to watch. Plus, if you ever played competitive tennis before like I did, I always wanted to do all the things that the characters did in the movie but I would have gotten in trouble for it. Also, if you aren’t a tennis fan at all, I think it’s still a great movie to watch and maybe it will turn you into a fan of tennis or at least a fan of denim button down sleeveless jackets.
- Air Guitar – Everyone has done that with their tennis racquet after every point.
- The Reverse Blindside
- Aaron Williams lost 1996 Wimbledon & killed a man.
- I loved Aaron ‘s under wear line A- Willi, Sac Flop
- The Digital Orgy was amazing
- Cocaine in his water bottle. How come I never thought of that?
- Jim Lampley, “I hate watching tennis.”
- Poole feeling the pressure, ode to the Blair Witch
- “Sometimes my dick is a fucking dick.”
- “I’ve seen too many too many dead bodies on the tennis court.”
- The Queen of England voice messages were hysterical – “Fuck nut. Stupid Fuck Slut, don’t let us down anymore. I’ve been drinking.”